The GE GSWF Refrigerator Water Filter fits most GE Top-Freezer, French-Door and Swing-Door Bottom Freezer refrigerators and reduces sediment, lead, cysts, chlorine taste, unpleasant odor and other contaminants in your water and ice.
The GE GSWF filter is quick and easy to install. Compared to the cost of bottled water over a 6 month period, the GE GSWF water filter is very cost effective. The service capacity of the GE GSWF SmartWater filter is up to 750 gallons. GE recommends that you change your filter every 6 months.
- GE guaranteed fit Designed and engineered specifically for use in select GE top-freezer and bottom-freezer refrigerators
- Premium filtration Certified to reduce particulates, chlorine-resistant cysts, lead and 5 other contaminants
- Twist and lock design Simple design provides easy, tool-free, no-mess filter replacement
- 6-month filter life; for best filtration results, filter cartridge should be replaced every six months or 300 Gal.; replace sooner if flow rate noticeably declines
- No tools required for installation
The GE GSWF refrigerator water filter replaces the following model numbers:
- 100749-C, 100749C, 100810/A, 100810A
- 215C1152P002, 238C2334P001, 35917-MN-1
- GSWF3PK, GSWFDS, GTH22SHP, GTS18KHP, GTS18SHP, GTS22KHP
- PC36011, PC56994, PC58696, PDS20MCP, PDS20SCP, PDS22MCP, PDS22SCP, PDS22SHR, PFCS1NJWSS, PS951515, PTS22LHP, PTS22SHP, PTS25LHP, PTS25SHP
The GE SmartWater GSWF Filter fits the newest GE refrigerators, including model numbers:
- GTS18KHP, GTS18SHP, GTS22KHP, GTS22SHP
- PTS22LHP, PTS22SHP, PTS25LHP, PTS25SHP, PDS20MCP, PDS20SCP, PDS22MCP, PDS22SCP, PDS22MFSAWW, and PFS22S1SBSS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.